Poprageous Rebelle Set - GET JINXED !!

Monday, May 23, 2016


Hi !! Today I will be sharing this amazing set I got from Poprageous ! A LOT of you guys have been asking where this is from and links to it so here they are ! ! 




I LOVE these ! They're amazing! If you like the Jinx ones, you can also find an Ashe set and a Vi set! They're not named the same as the characters, but that's them~! 


Kind of weird mirror photo, but at the time my mirror kept falling over LOL.. The set fits perfect to the sizes! They're a liiittle stretchy, and the print is amazing! It's all over print and it looks so good. It's also super comfy and the material is really soft.


It took about 2/3 weeks to arrive in the mail! Which is super fast! It came in a shipping envelope with a few hand out cards and things ;v;


In case you're wondering which lenses these are they're EOS New Adult Pink from Uniqso !  :-)



I love this company! I love their items ! I think it's the cutest/ neatest designs ever and they're so comfy! The print is super bright and amazing as well! 

Thank you guys! See ya~! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lolepicshop- The Best Shop to Sell Your LoL Account. Sell your League of Legends account easily and also Buy Unranked Level 30 LoL Accounts.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter