Star Guardian Lux Costume from Miccostumes

Tuesday, May 24, 2016


Hi! Another post ~! I got this AMAZING Star Guardian Lux cosplay costume from Miccostumes ! You can find the same one here ! This costume is so pretty! The fabrics they chose to make it out of is perfect. Also, it comes with a bunch of accessories.



Here's the whole costume (minus shoes and the shoe covers they included ). I love the purple fabric! It's sparkly and shiny with a tint of pink underneath. 


I'm so happy that it included all of the little pieces ! Especially the headpiece and things. I believe it was custom made for me because it fits perfectly.




This company has great customer service ! They're also so quick to reply and so friendly. I love them and i'm glad to have the opportunity to work with them! They make great costumes. 


I also bought my Caitlyn costume from League of Legends from them as well! :)


Thanks for reading ! I hope you guys are enjoying your spring!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter