Uniqso - Western Eyes Mini Nobluk Ring Green Review + UPDATE !

Wednesday, September 07, 2016



I hope you all had an amazing summer ! I was very busy all summer! c: I was lucky enough to have the chance to travel to North Carolina for a convention as a guest! That was such a fantastic experience! It was amazing there, the people and place were so fantastic. I loved it. I got to wear my Vulpix costume as well as Zero Suit Samus ! I will have separate posts for both of those costumes in the future as well! 

I'm sorry about such a late new post on here! I have tried to stay as much off of my computer and phone while I was out! Oh my gosh! I completely had forgotten about Pokemon Go! I am in love with that game guys.. It has seriously taken over my life. It is so much fun and I love how when it first came out, you could see all of the people catching pokemon! Pokemon had been a big part of my whole life, and it's so great to see everyone come together to play it! c: 

What was your favourite part of the summer? 




These lenses I'm wearing are called "Western Eyes - Mini Nobluk Ring Green" ! I actually got to do some photos of these, but unfortunately one of these lenses ripped on me shortly after. Since I really loved the colour and style, I ordered them again for myself!  



I wore these lenses for my Asami cosplay. ♡ These lenses are very comfortable and easy to wear! They actually make your eyes look brighter and more of a focus, without having to enlarge them much! Some circle lenses (most of them) have an option to enlarge your eyes, but these ones look more natural. 



My lenses took about 4 weeks to arrive. When they came in, they had a free lens case to put them in as well as the lenses itself. They're very true to the stock photos online, and they look amazing in real life! 



If you are interested in ordering these lenses, you can find the link here : " Western Eyes - Mini Nobluk Ring Green "

Or if you would like to visit Uniqso's store you can find it here : Uniqso 

You can use my discount code "eikkibunny" for a special discount off of all your orders! c: 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a great new school year! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter