Slendies Monthly Subscription Box Review

Friday, April 08, 2016



Good Evening. This is a monthly subscription box called Slendies! Slendies sells subscription packages of panties each month. I received three pairs of panties in the March pack for my review! 
My items were packaged in this envelope shown above. The package is super cute with the design and logo on it. 






Inside, the panties were wrapped in this red tissue paper. It's cute how they wrapped them up.





These are the three pairs I got. All I did was give them which kind of panties I would prefer and my size! They picked these ones out and sent them! They're all really cute and they fit well, they're really soft and comfortable.. I love the idea of this monthly box! Everyone needs to buy these, so why not have three brand new pairs sent straight to your door each month! 

See you in my next post ! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter